WASH • DRY • WEAR (video coming soon)
Wash your hardshell about once a month, every 10 uses, or when it is visibly dirty.
- Just toss your hardshell in your normal washing machine
- Machine Wash Warm PLUS an extra rinse
- No special detergents needed here (but if you're feeling fancy we recommend Grangers performance wash, which is Fluorocarbon free and Bluesign approved)
- Shake the water out cuz it gets stuck in all them waterproof folds
- Toss in the dryer
- Tumble dry Low to Medium (we’re talking under 40 degrees)
- Drying your jacket reactivates those nice little waterproofing chemicals
- If your jacket doesn’t look like the window you gaze out when it rains then you should apply some Durable Water Repellent
- In the dryer one more time
That's it. Now Go Outside!!